Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Who is KyckGlobal?
KyckGlobal is a cloud-based platform that enables companies of all sizes to pay individuals with streamlined, accurate, on-demand disbursements across a variety of payment types. KyckGlobal, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a venture-backed fintech company hyper focused on building out a next-generation payments solution.
We are seeking a driven Product Manager to help shape our vision of empowering companies to offer flexible, fast, and convenient payouts while seamlessly blending business functionality that supports the payment.
Does this describe you?
• Natural leader and proactive communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative problem solver who isn’t afraid to leverage imagination
• Self-aware and able to recognize when help is needed
• Results oriented passionate about building for the customer experience
This position will play a leading role for individual product creation and definition, all the way through general market strategy and commercialization. In your day-to-day, we will look for you to:
- Own the roadmap and drive the product vision through requirements definition and execution for key components of our next-generation platform.
- Collaborate with internal and external business leaders and stakeholders to ensure we build and deliver awesome products.
- Partner with engineering to identify, plan, prioritize and deliver products and features that align with evolving business needs.
- Plan and launch products into market by influencing and supporting cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, and support.
- Define meaning metrics and KPIs, to help track, analyze and report platform performance against targets.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business information technology, or engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; 2+ years payments industry experience is preferred.
- Proven track record to contribute effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans while effectively managing competing and at times conflicting priorities.
- Outstanding ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others through verbal, written and presentation skills.